Thursday, January 29, 2004

No. I'm not depressed.

My blog - the instrument I carry with me on this dark lonely journey, through which I vent my frustrations each step of the way... :(

Well... Life!
Here we are - the crossroads. I have to decide for myself, what I want in my life. Look, I can't believe my secondary education is over. Everything is so serious now. The future looks bleak. (I'm sorry - I'm a pessimist.) A step in the wrong/right direction would be all it takes. Trapdoors. "Strive for greatness or (you) we shall be crushed..." (Was it Stalin who said that?) We don't fool around with life here. We would die playing...

* * *

I watched all 3 episodes in the Hong Kong thriller movie, "Infernal Affairs" over CNY. I admit I'm greatly sickened by the amount of blood and violence. (More headshots.)

Quotes from the movie: "Ever shaken hands with a corpse?" "Everything will be fine after tomorrow." "I'm a cop." and "give me one more chance."

For some brief moments during the deaths of the main characters, they play music comparable to that of the Lord Of The Rings. Some of the horrifying moments were in the first episode, where the elevator doors kept 'gnawing' at the dead hero's legs, which were caught in between after he was murdered.

* * *

There's a shadow hanging over me.

Many friends have left/are leaving the country. Jonathan would be leaving for the States in June.

New (and old) relationships that lead to nowhere... Impasse, I guess... I hope we are still friends? Everyone finds me a bore these days. I am a Gollum, drove mad by the ring. Who still wants to be my friend? :(

No comments: