Monday, January 05, 2004

Getting More and More Tired Everyday...

I've got to learn to prioritise. Really. My life is so full of activities lately, I hardly have time to breathe...

Things to do on my mind include:
1. Updating this Blog.
2. Learning Guitar.
3. Read Books on Loan (ENGLISH).
4. Read Books on Loan (CHINESE).
5. Chatting w/ Friends.
6. Studying.
7. Listening to Music.

Now, prioritise... somehow...

I bought the Norah Jones Album on Saturday (after my third guitar lesson). Hmm... My views on it? It's totally awesome! I really like "Don't Know Why". Jazz - one word comes to my mind. Ahh... But really, the album is so soothing... I like "Lonestar" and "Nightingale" too.

The lyrics to "Don't Know Why" are in my head. The whole song, I think, relates to confusion over love, as known as 'love-sickness'. Especially the chorus: "My heart is drenched in wine... You'll be on my mind, forever." It means, my heart is drunk... and I've been thinking about you... "Catching tear drops in my hand," is another wonderful line... It shows - I can't control my feelings for you... to the extent that I weep.

The song opens to the acoustic guitar... and then the lovely piano. Hmm. I'm reminded of Coldplay's "Green Eyes" and "We Never Change". But they don't compare to this song. Yeah. I like them both too.

I don't know - don't know why I wrote all that...

No comments: