Tuesday, January 13, 2004

The past three days...

So full of life lately... :0 One thing that comes to my mind are the "anti-fatigue" tablets from Frank Herbert's "Dune"... I have spent the last 3 nights sleeping without aircon - because of some dumb mistake with fixing the household circuit... I have sprayed down 2 mosquitoes in the past 3 days... Yay!

Yesterday I met Shi Min and Xiao Xuan at a bus-stop near my old school. Yeah, I'm surprised too... haha. Didn't get anything for Shi Min's birthday, so I looked around desperately for help! Yikes.

It really made my day just to see the both of them again. However, I want to apologise for making such a hasty exit... because I was following Charles around, hunting for books. There don't seem to be any A-Level books in Katong News Agency... So we checked out Popular and MPH in Marine Parade. The books were out of stock. Later, Charles bought a small cactus plant (this chatty boy never fails to amaze me) and looked around for pet fish in the shops. I don't have a passion for fish - except for consumption - so we did not share the same sentiments towards fins and tails.

This morning, I woke up feeling lethargic at 6AM. The rest of the day... *yawn*

(The previous entry on Balloons... The actual song is 'Qi Qiu' by Peggy Hsu...)

No comments: