Saturday, January 03, 2004

Second Day at you-know-where.

I stink to the depths now. Drinking milo-freeze, I have just returned from my second day of orientation.

I came to school early at 7.10AM today - by car, of course. I walked around, knowing nobody. I was hungry, and wandered about the canteen like a poor dog, sniffing for food. Suddenly, I glimpsed a student queueing up for Fried Noodles and I wagged my tail excitedly. Hmm... Fried Noodles, Fried Egg and Fried Seaweed Chicken... That was the only viable option.

After breakfast, I met up with Zhiwei and Jon. Zhiwei is this guy from Chua Chu Kang Sec. His green uniform is of the same colour as the MI uniform. He was the first person I talked to yesterday, as I sat in the back of the hall. Well, and the other people in my group are... Chruki, Jonathan, Terence, Yeo Yoong (Jason), Charles (Yong Zhen), Pang Hao, Yong Chen, Joshua, Abraham, Joyce, Rachel... Yikes! The names... many more... I keep forgetting, causing people to frown upon me.

Sis was there as usual, and so we met the OG teacher, Chelvam, in a classroom. We cleared the lockers and the teacher said we could help ourselves to the files and books. Unfortunately, some Year 2 or 3 students took them away...

Today... nothing eventful. There was a cultural dance, followed by basketball, eliminator and soccer. I only went in the soccer field in the last few minutes and fell down twice. -_-'' Yeah, I know - STOP LAUGHING!

No comments: