Saturday, January 10, 2004

hmm?

A lot of things I did today at the CCA recruitment drive...

I met 3 ex-classmates in school... Cynthia, Wee Zhun and Ivan...
Hmm. When I saw the Volleyball CCA, I was thinking about Cynthia, who loves the sport. At the same instant, she appeared, pretty as ever. I saw Wee Zhun in the concourse, sporting long hair... He was helping out in IT club. Ivan... think he helping out in Chinese Drama also...

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder..." *ahem* Well, I've been missing the people from choir - especially the ones I hang out with in the Genting trip. Shucks! I mean, I wish I could have got it recorded in my blog. What are memories but things we remember and forget, from time to time... Then we were discussing about it in a circle on the 'clean-swept' floor of the choir room.

*sigh* As I look around the school, with the sun shining down on my face, I see the green grass around the lake... Sunlight danced on the ripples in the murky waters... It was a pleasant morning... Clouds painted the sky... But I thought, this was no longer a place for me. I must admit - this place is like Rivendell... (The realm of Elrond and the elves, where Frodo wakes up in The Fellowship of the Ring) Millenia Institute is like... MORDOR. There was something quite magical about it today.

*One thing I would miss, is the $1.10 Pink Dolphin Drink sold in the school canteen... It sells for $1.50 in Mobil Petrol Station, and $1.15 in a discount at Shop N Save... I shall always head back to school to replenish my supply of pink dolphin. Like how easy can it get? :D (*UPDATE: Pink Dolpin sells around 90 cents at Carrefour)

Eating out is always expensive. I ate a $5.95 Zinger Meal in KFC for lunch, with friends in choir - of course. I had to sit with Rachel, Jia Min, Yi Tien and Wei Ting in one corner. l felt quite left out. The girls were talking about Wei Ting's friend... You couldthink of something to say, but before you opened your mouth, the topic takes an extraordinary leap! =D "So frustrating!"

(Background music: A Hard Day's Night. The Beatles.)

No comments: