Thursday, January 01, 2004

Woah! Millenia Institute.

I went to recce the place today. After breakfast, my father drove me, my grandmother and my mother to plan tomorrow's morning's route. In the car, we set off at 9.46 AM... The plan was to drop off my brother at camp around seven, then return to pick up me and my mother. Next, my mother would arrive at Cantoment bldg (her workplace) and my father would proceed to pick up his friend somewhere... I would be the next to alight... at Toh Tuck Campus.

The journey to Toh Tuck Campus took 35 minutes in good traffic conditions. When we reached the institute, I had half a mind to cry out... It was so pathetic! It was even smaller than my primary school! Not to mention Chung Cheng - I think it's the size of the lake!

Well. Too late now. No turning back. I see two basketball courts and a small... soccer court? All of us would be Packt Like Sardines In A Crushed Tin Can...

The whole place was just like a prison camp! Oh! I think I just don't like it. What could be worse? I'm giving it a chance! Hopefully the people I meet there would be friendly. THAT'S my last hope...

No comments: