Thursday, January 08, 2004

I have - no life.

My father gave Jon a ride home, and brought me to see the Chinese Physician in Bedok North. I was worse than ever, limping. This morning I was called a "cripple" by Charles... -_- Anyway... The chinese physician... Argh! Let's not talk about these painful matters...

The past two days I spent going to Westmall with the rest of my OG. What can I say about it... what can I say? It was fun going out in a column as usual. Hmm. Like in Genting... Westmall is really... dullsville. Chinese New Year brings out the $8.80 pineapple tarts of the profit-making giant Bengawan Solo... Chinese New Year music... Decorations, etc... Anyway there were gift shops here and there. The girls went inside and hugged all the soft toys. They left without buying anything, as anticipated...

No comments: