Saturday, January 17, 2004

A Confused Person...

What? Homework settles on my table like dust particles on furniture in the morning... I don't feel like doing! I sneezed.

I miss my pals to hang out with (hey Siang Weng!! Wong Chyi!! And yeah... Jian Jun.)

Tired! I returned last night from the great celebration of 3 birthdays... Rachel, Jason and Pang How from my OG. I haven't been much of a prescence. I hardly spoke - don't know why! I must have been in one of those anti-social moods again... It's easy for me to say "what the hell am I doing here?" out aloud, though I would really hate myself for it. It's a joyous occasion - yet I could not bring myself to smile...

I sat at the narrow end of a rectangular table for ten people. I ended up talking to Charles and Joshua, half of the time. It was my first visit to Marche @ the Heeren. The Heeren is this shopping mall dominated by HMV. What's a Heeren? Hearing? Well. Outside, you see a lot of people sitting by the roadside smoking away. On entry, there's an escalator to take you to the second floor. Behind the escalator you would see a miniature foundtain of some sort. The toilets were insane! The taps and handwash dispenser were automated. I held out a hand and got soap, instead of water. The toilet design was really unique. The mall was full of artistic appeal to attract youths. There was MTV on television sets hanging from the ceiling.

I found myself taking Neoprints with the rest of them. It was definitely my first time doing such a thing. Yeah, I heard the girls have a whole collection. -_-"''