Tuesday, February 13, 2007

pt I: Blog Declaration ; pt II: MY PeRSoNaLiTy TesT

A declaration to the blog-reader:



I feel that I should move this to the latest post, since my blog is primarily egocentric. Sorry if I may offend you, fail to keep you entertained, or - god forbid! - waste your time. In life, it's probably better and less complicating, if people like me adopt an honest policy towards charting our perspectives of the world.

I may have this childish idea that my universe should be at the centre of all things I should care about, especially since this is my domain (WAHAHAHA..). Feel free to get lost here.

But traverse my universe if you may. I care about all my friends. The reason my blog does not feature my friends frequently - I don't have an extensive friendship base. At best a shallow one. Two good buddies whom I can always count on over the years. Nothing else as deep.

A knight in shining armour riding on a black steed. Although, I have climbed many mountains and slayed (tiptoed past) many dragons in their sleep. But amore I have not! So far, I've not captured the hearts of any fair damsels. Wrought by scars of acne and melanin pigments of coal, no I have not! No I am no Prince Charming! But Romeo I am. A Romeo trapped within the vessel of a man. His spirit for romance and adventure, undeterred.

Ok.. My literary pretensions got ahead of me. Go ahead. Feed me some poison.

**


This personality test made me feel so good for myself, I almost cried.


KEIRSEY, D. said I was ...
http://keirsey.com/personality/nfip.html


BUTT, J. said I was ...
http://typelogic.com/infp.html


I say whatever. These personality determinants are bad if you let them sink into your head, and influence your psychological development. Always shy away from being predictable!

No comments: