Thursday, February 22, 2007

TONY TAKITANI

Today, I've learnt for the umpteenth time that appearances can be deceiving. With references to people conjuring up all sorts of unconventional wild styles.. haiz. I refuse to elaborate on this senseless blabbering..

Now, I've watched a movie in school, TONY TAKITANI. Here's an English translation of the novel on the New Yorker.

The author, none other than the renown Haruki Murakami.

Directed by Jun Ichikawa. I recommend loners to watch it. Nope. I mean, the life prospects of Tony seem to increase, climax in the middle, and taper off towards the end. It's a bit melancholic in that sense. The turn of fortunes. etc

2 comments:

Mud_Hut said...

ha! happy new year to you too! nope not too late. cny got 15 days to be exact. hee. grad alr izzit? waiting to go into NS?

I live in.. said...

Grad... hmm unofficially. Official Grad would be like sometime in June.

Yes I'm job-hunting, waiting for letter for NS. =)