Wednesday, February 28, 2007

relevance

In my hour of solitude.

I pondered, what became of my 3 years in polytechnic?
I pondered, of the future yet to come, my career progression.
For I'm trapped in this moment now, in which I can look forward or behind.

And it's time to think really hard:
Shall I crawl further in the fields of sciences?
Is it a gold mine, or a minefield I am heading into?

And it's time to reflect deeply:
Will I have the courage to continue, or the determination to succeed?
Could I perceive a future of satisfaction in my career?

I am but, a simple man.
And to address all these perplexing questions,
I thought of immediate solutions to silence them.

In my hour of solitude.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you have 2 years to decide what u excatly want to do.
-liza-

I live in.. said...

2 years~~ lalala. time is short. maybe i should sign on.