Tuesday, February 13, 2007

some other time

Da vinci's notebook was kept for the purpose of his own understanding. Likewise I'd like to express fragments of my thoughts here.



We moogles know all sorts of magicks, Kupo! We can teleport you anywhere around town!

On Final Fantasy XII (www.finalfantasyxii.com/). The first FF I played (and am still playing). Probably the only RPG I'll take seriously - I want to complete it. The graphics are good. the music's good. the moogles are extremely cute (small bunny-folk). the characters are interesting. the gameplay is fresh. the story is fantasisable.. (the female characters wear revealing garments.. etc)

On Hatha Yoga. This subject refers to a form of relaxed yoga that emphasises on breathing, stretching your muscles for good tone, and calming your inner organs. I think it's quite a useful leisure activity. You get to lie down and relax during the lesson, once a week.

Postures I've learnt in the beginner course:

Arm and Leg (mountain) Posture
Sideway bending

Cat posture

Table position
Warrior I
Warrior II

Chair position
Meadow posture
Camel posture


On what I want to do in the future
tell you about it some other time..

No comments: