Sunday, February 01, 2004

Flaws. (The downside of life.)

I gotten rid of that "Anti-Social" Gollum inside me... Ah!! Smeagol back to normal...

I am a "stressed person"... My guitar teacher says I am too anxious. He says I should take up yoga! Perhaps he's hinting that I cannot make it. I am clumsy - I have no control over my fingers... Then I get the feeling I had over the past two years. Stress. For real. Stress which I can't feel, but it's ever present. Like a spell placed over me, I feel my breath quickening...

For stress, there are always underlying causes. I can identify internal factors such as "poor management of time, doing things at the last minute," and external factors "lack of support, bad luck..."

"erm... Yoga?"

...

Gollum: so for all the above, go ahead and hate me!

Smeagol: invest some confidence in me! I will try to change, as far as Smeagol is concerned...

No comments: