Sunday, December 25, 2005

Yet again.

I wish I'd never have to fall in love again.

Love is not a requirement for many. When you'd had it, it ain't exactly the best feeling in the world either. Sometimes, when it's not going well at all, you'd wish you could curl up into a ball and die.

I bought you a present today, and didn't manage to give it to you. I don't know, I wanted to stay friends, but another part of me disagreed. I'm turning schizo... But I have to be realistic. There's this huge gap between us I feel nothing can bridge. I want to prove myself, but I couldn't do so... I admire you deeply and I would never harm you. Perhaps I brainwashed myself to fall in love with you? How I hate this feeling.

Some people are born lonely. I wish I could have a strong purpose in life to fight that loneliness. How I wish I could succeed and take pride in myself. But it's been a long time...

Where will I go next? Some people say I have to take things one step at a time; yet, have I not set realistic goals for myself? Am I too unfocused in academics?

I hate undefined relationships. Just draw the line and wake me up from my daydream.

What the hellllllllll.........

No comments: