Monday, October 31, 2005

Feeble attempts at an Entry.

I think I've had it. My latest thoughts. I've not been experimenting throughout life, trying to discover what it holds for me; but instead, I formulated many groundless theories based on weak assumptions... Throwing excessive caution against the wind; like timid grass hiding under an upturned rock. I hate the sense of no-direction I feel at times. And no one to guide me along, it's a wonder I remain a free-thinker (not interested in religions either). No wonder, lately I feel that I've been wandering like a lost soul... (kEane : Everybody's changing)

Though I bet everyone (some teenagers around my age) feels the same: I'm not an isolated case.

Youth has come and gone too soon! What are the things I'd like to do before I'm eighteen?

The memory of being onstage and singing that dreadful song suddenly appears in my mind. Not that I'd think about it these days. I've given up all thought on a singing carreer. I can't stand being pretentious anymore... standing onstage and singing songs about the same things. I don't think I'm cut out to be an entertainer. =)

A long period of inactivity brings about unrest and depression. Taking away your leisure time can mean taking away your soul... My studies; rob me of my soul? I haven't been enjoying them much as I thought I would. The usual... lack of concentration.

Depression results from not using your brain actively at tasks you enjoy. It's wasting away in a room without windows. Never touching sunlight, never feeling the warmth of kind word from a friend. The worst thing is when you shut yourself in and prepare to die. The clocks stop and dust settles unto to floor.

Many thanks to a friend who helped (in a sort of way) to keep these maddening thoughts at bay. Strange how new wisdom can be derived from reading funny books like Harry Potter... =) See you on MSN.

Set out in their imaginary world, Rowling does a terrific job of conjuring up impressive stories set around a growing boy.

*Checks time - 35 mins have elapsed.*

Ok. back to reading. =)

No comments: