Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Dinner?

(Currently reading: Heretics of Dune) "We go with god!... God will judge us in this hour!..." Religious fanaticism...

I doubt my skills to hold a decent conversation over dinner.

I don't know the subject of matter, and of course I refuse to speak. Waiting for an opening in the subject, I gotta be a genius to identify all those points. Or you'd say, needs more practice.

And for all those who don't know, I have a damn quiet personality no one would touch... akin to a hedgehog armed with spikes. Almost a psychopath.

As usual, after this remonstrance, I have to reassure myself, and put on a new facade.

Perhaps, I need to fall in love with my dinner companions, or I just need to fall in love with myself.

I feel I'm caught again, in the larger scheme of things. Lost again. (pre-emptory measure... to seize control of my life)

Ah! I just want to go along the line of NERD... Scholar... Why ain't it possible?

It just requires practise.

With no one to talk to, the contents in my blog are true. No more denial. Sad sad me.

Admit thy mistakes, and move on to correct them! *slaps thyself*

No comments: