Saturday, October 08, 2005

Of all the days...

Waiting for the bus. alone.
felt like 'why the hell do I put up with this shit'? All along.

After attending a what-you-call-it...
And experiencing a you-know-what...

Thoughts raced thru my brain. It just wasn't me at that time, living between the shadow of my eyes. It wasn't me living within this skull. For I was fed destructive thoughts by the minute.

I want to quit. I want to be somewhere where I'd be valued and not abused. Sheesh...

Days I wished would come to an end... wish that humankind will come to a sudden painless end. not just me.

This gives me a headache.

Waiting for the bus is a test of patience. How many times do you have to wait for one in your life? Then on the bus, life seems to go smoother, and races before your eyes.

No comments: