Thursday, May 06, 2004

Hong Kong was fun! Shopping and eating! I do not intend to write a detailed tour guide here. There's too much ground to cover. :P

Expect a proper post by Saturday. ^o^'''

---#####7/5#########---FROM-THE-TOME-OF-NIGHTMARES---
CONFRONTATION
How is it when you can't write something - you say it's too boring - but in actual sense you're avoiding from it. When it seems as if "why bother?" the thing lingers on in your mind... You can't erase the experience... Not as serious as the trauma of alien abduction... but it's something you're trying to escape from, experiences you're trying to forget... they re-enact in your mind. They steal your sleep, bringing you to the edge of your sanity... I look over the edge into darkness and see images appear, voices emanating from within. Can I really forget? @_@

| Radiohead - Knives Out. | "Look into my eyes... I'm not coming back."

No comments: