Friday, May 21, 2004

Environmental Factors

... leading to my distress.

During night-time, my 19 year-old brother keeps forcing me to hear the J-Pop I DON'T WANT TO HEAR. It is only toleration now, anyway, since my brother is out working (NS) in the day. Arrgh. I'm GONE! I'm getting out OF THIS ROOM.

---#####23/5#########---MINDLESS-DRIVEL---
Haix... being the younger brother always causes me to give way... *sigh!* It can't be helped. Have you ever wanted an INSENSITIVE BROTHER in YOUR LIFE? I wonder at all the things I've done for him that have gone unappreciated. His infectious poor attitude towards his family... Bad manners... He's a person you want out of your house.

I'll just say it once - he's a damn bully!! I DON'T LIKE HIS WAY OF RUNNING THINGS!

For once, I am not holding back... (in my blog)

You know - the way I am - can be likened to a bomb ready to explode. Unstable. There's just so much pent-up frustration that I want to release!

Ok, maybe not a lot. I've been having a lot of bad dreams lately... I dreamt that I was running away from terrible things.

There's a reason why I stay away from the computer at night. My brother has HIS computer in the same room, air-conditioned. I'm just... IT'S SUCH A TORMENT!

and I'm not whining now... I'm so submissive You know earplugs won't help. I don't know - I'm not sure... :(

No comments: