Thursday, December 14, 2006

The New World; New times too

Movie: I got this Movie "The New World" on DVD, reserving it for a time to watch with friends. So, who's interested? I don't mind borrowing it to any movie lover. So, if you're interested, organise a get-together sometime and we can watch it together. =)

Music: Been listening to Queen, Jazz (Diana Krall, Hirai Ken), Bach. Been trying to memorise songs for the upcoming concert in January. The Observatory is the local band making music that currently captures my ears.

Books: Hunters of DUNE, which my brother bought me for my birthday this year. *Sigh* not getting any younger anymore.

TV: I was watching the Princess Hours, because I got addicted to their jokes after a long day's work.

Work (project): takes up 90% of my time. Yes, it is addictive to think about the latest discoveries in research and their implications for the human universe. Man, I love this work.

Unfulfilled dreams:
1) buy an acoustic guitar for playing real songs and compose.
2) become a research scientist and know what-the-hell everyone in the room is talking about.
3) enlarge my pool of close friends.

2 comments:

royal_kiwi said...

I yearn to be of the same wavelength as the rest of my lab colleagues during serious lab discussions too. Haha. You should have post up a comment box long ago.

I live in.. said...

Yes, first comment. Thank you JY! =)

You're right. Clueless I am, I didn't know how to get the comments up until recently.

I'd also like to get pictures up. But I haven't captured/found any good ones.