Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Daydream

"I've never looked back since."

What a nice ending to a chapter of a story. It suggests the protagonist doesn't regret his current course in life. But...
.
.
.

That is probably not the case. Healthy our neurons are, we are haunted by memories of the past. It is quite inevitable for me to look back. Then I realise how much I missed those times. It was strange enchantment bestowed upon me 2 years ago, the "Voyage of Songs" in Genting. How time has preserved those memories to a dreamlike state.

A flood of memories...

When - please - no - not back to work... Reality comes back and kicks you in the face. How I wish it doesn't have to be that way all the time. I wish I won't need to compartmentalise my brain for interacting with friends and work.

No comments: