Saturday, September 17, 2005

Waiting for someone to wake me up!

The time has now come for radical change. I'm not happy where I am, and that's MY problem. Perhaps we never get satisfied with what each of us have: there would always be room for improvement...
I'm at POINT A and I'm waiting to travel to POINT B. Just that I got stuck on the bus with tv mobile, and dammit, it seriously screws me up. How many times can the ads repeat themselves? Freaking operator. Every 10 mins Men In Black are back... LOST - guys... where are we? Ajisen dining...
I wish I had a filter for useless knowledge... If only we had cybernetic brains... like Ghost in the Shell. Then, I can configure mine to erase the unnecessary information. Heck. That's idealistic.

We never get satisfied with our time on earth; so how long do we have? The hols..

I'm as backward as the Soviet Union. Recently I discovered I know nuts about Jap anime and manga. Okay, I'm obviously lying. I've watched Chobits, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic... Still recovering from the comic character Hideki; he's a pervert and all other characters say he's a good man. Well, that solves it - perverts can be kind in nature. Help me - the pop culture shared among young people these days are so diversified, it's hard to predict what would become the next topic of conversation (because I ain't very streetsmart).

And guitar; I haven't picked it up since.. no, I can't bring myself to play the songs.

The tv-watchers??? (Now, I don't believe anyone out there watches 'Heartlanders'; simply because it looks so 'been there, done that'. 'Full circle' - I'll yawn to all singapore documentaries). Singaporean tv ain't good anymore.

The past few days, besides watching Chobits, I watched Animal Farm, Final Fantasy VII, Les Choristes. Pretty much a couch potato eh? Well I swam this afternoon and got sunburnt.

Nowadays you dunno what people are talking about... You're a ghost on the internet... forums. Be proactive... haunt; or walk the streets. I've discovered that I've been living life inside a bubble. My social circle is caving in. Hahaha. What nonsense. May be denial.

I'm a failure at everything I do, where have I succeeded? I need countless of affirmations to keep my engine running; or at least, stop putting myself down. Argh. I hate to admit it, but recently, there has been a lack of 'peer support'... I dunno where my friends are. *listens to depressing Radiohead songs* YEAH. I'M JUST UPTIGHT... Back from 1997. I was still in primary school singing... J/K

Come to think of it, I have stagnated, due to my reluctance to accept new ideas. Damn, my conservative nature prevents me from adapting to social circumstances! Take for example, I now think that most pop music is worthless. I reject everything with prejudice, except RH and Coldplay. Songs from the last century... Damn, I suck. I'm growing mosquitoes...

I'm preparing to go for training at the ice cream factory. Why does the sense of trepidation appear when I decide to round the corner? Looks like a blind corner to me.

Obviously, this has to be the most messed-up post in my blog. I doubt people still have interest in a failure. I'm a dead end.

No comments: