Friday, January 04, 2008

Gone, Gone, Gone



Man I love this song. Actually I was searching for the BeatleSung, but this soulful Lefty Frizzel thing came up. Hehe. The one historical gig they did up on the rooftop of Apple Studios, 1969. That must have made them, and the audiences feel so high.

And to you in question... Well, lead your own life. I don't care about you anymore. And You're not my cup of tea either. *takes revolver in a SUPER-UPSET mood =( and goes blam - * I imagine now, that I have a great deal of booze on my hands, and I will drink the bottle, the jug dry. Everything. Every last drop. And let it burn down my throat, burn away those painful memories, and relight the fire in my heart...

And a fiery light emerged - from those black smouldering coals in the background. My loyal, faithful Alsation curled up beside me in the cosy hearth...

... Like a crutch of a handicapped man.

Things ain't so bad... While you can still fantasise, that you have lived your life in a wooden cabin, and that you're an aged Caucasian male sitting on your rocker in front of the fireplace in a children's storybook. A shoemaker, a watchmaker, a clockmaker, whatever.. Oh. except that it ain't real.



The BeatleSung. Yes, come to think of it, you do resemble John Lennon in a way. Thank you for watching. =))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Blog, pretty layout, congratulations.

Ricardo Sergio,
Faça the Difference! http://facaadiferenca.blogspot.com