Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Loosing some angst

zhaong hates quarrelsome people~! :@ -> ie. J.S.W.K.

People have their limits. Stop pushing me around. Fuck off.

A relationship trapped in constant conflict, without resolution is not the way to go. I see it as exploitative, and detrimental to my mental health.

It's a wonder I didn't listen to some of my friends. I wonder if I can handle this strain (absorbing all the insults you have given me) on my own in a Zen meditative state, sieving through this residual crap of unconstructive criticism, distasteful behaviour, and phoniness, in exchange for the unrecognisable truth.

You're a goddamn phony, you. You may be clever, cursing lecturers behind their back, with your string of vulgarities. Your all-mighty, declaring you could make use of me. {I will not be patronised!} Your boorish behaviour puts you in the category of people I would avoid. Not all boorish people are bad - at least some are kind, and some repent. You are beyond redemption, or my help.

You place value in materialistic things. Damn you. I don't think so highly of people like you. You've drifted so far apart from my initial assumptions about you. Good luck. Chase your own material dreams if you want.

All you care about, is yourself.

Continue to piss me off, if it amuses you. But you will not be entertained further.

No comments: