Saturday, June 24, 2006

I reflected upon your blog entry, if you pop by here by any chance...

Kenny has a way of expressing himself, that I'm envious of. If only my family background wasn't so conservative, I bet I'll be a different person altogether. But I'm not complaining. I have come thus far, but I'm still capable of differentiation.

The primary cause for me adopting this 'nerdy' persona, would be because I'm obedient, and thus ingrained with a coat of ethics in manhood my father nagged - and nagged - since a young age. And perhaps the Bookworm Club stressed the lesson 'Knowledge is power', once too many. They would visit my primary school often to sell their books, and influence all the kids to become wanna-be Edisons. --//

You know I had a typical 'Christmas Carol' dream when I was young (maybe 10 years or so). Maybe it was because I watched the movies, read the book, or watched that TV Drama Serial about doing good because you're forced to.

I dreamt I was going to die soon. And I better chalk up on my karma. Santa's not giving me anymore presents. So I better be a good boy and behave... Oh that crap sorta fused into my mentality, since I think a lot, and go on a lot of mind escapades of the non-logical kind.

Well. This entry draws to a close.

At least I won't be thought of as a hypocrite anymore.

I'm at peace with myself.

No comments: