Monday, March 13, 2006

My first Quiz..

You scored as Libra. You get along best with the sign of Libra. Altough Librans may appear as fickle or indecisive, they are wonderful friends to have. Librans constantly strive for balance; they do their best to make sure life runs smoothly and fairly for everyone. They are considerate, tactful, loving people. Who could posibly resist a Libran's charm =D ?? They are lovers of art and beauty. The only problem with Librans is that they can be very clingy and dependent upon others at times.

Libra

85%

Cancer

80%

Aquarius

70%

Aries

65%

Sagittarius

65%

Capricorn

65%

Gemini

60%

Virgo

60%

Leo

60%

Pisces

60%

Scorpio

50%

Taurus

50%

What sign of the Zodiac are you meant for?
created with QuizFarm.com


I am a Scorpoi... Although, I only follow horoscopes to a limited-or-none extent nowadays. I wonder why I'd get along with a Libra now... I must rewire my brain circuitry. My major flaw.

No comments: