Saturday, March 04, 2006

4 MAR

back from the exams.. and term hell... what u call it.

There is no curse in tongues worthy of the hell I've been put through. Oh. Thank god I survived.

But what is left before me, puts me to misery.

8 weeks of holidays.. Now who would want to employ someone for 2 months, with no prior job experience, and no worthy skills.. As I slump back in my home as a latch-key child. I thought, I'm 18 years of age, and should behave somewhat better than Harry Potter. Pardon, I read the last 2 books. Reading 'Half-blood prince' now. The jokes in the story are quite nice... Every named character has a purpose and fills room in the story.

Anyway. I thought about things like doing the housework, and cooking; since I'm in a dual-income household. Heck. The stuff churned out of my wok was hmm... cooked sardine tomato lettuce salad and lightly boiled ham. The sardine and ham was precooked of course.

And the one who occasionally turns up in my mind.. Why do I have to shrug off the feeling that I'm being avoided, that I have significantly put our friendship in jeopardy, this time? Well, when will time allow me to be forgiven? Singing, 'Only fools rush in' when I'm none the wiser...

When will I learn?

No comments: