Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I wanted to make the title of this entry 'restless wanderings of the lonely heart'.. <3
how cliche.

I can guess from the way I'm being treated by you now, approximately where I stand. I have significantly diminished in value since, since I've departed from our interactions on a regular basis. Needless now, for our rare exchange of words. Now, I know I don't mean anything at all.

It was all delusional. and I am sorry for it. (how many times do I have to summarise these stuff to get my thoughts cleared..)

I always started the conversations, and wonder when you would be able to do so. Avoid me at all cost if you will. I harbour you no ill-feelings but, from the looks of it, we might as well be strangers.

I supposed I asked too much of you. How can I force my feelings on anyone. yeah? That's exactly what I'm doing now. But, well, I need an outlet.

The winds of change are blowing, and I stand still. I suppose you have a message to give. Don't get trapped in a moment in time. Learn to change and adapt, to circumstances, to change, like a living being in an evolutionary process, or get wiped out - sorry.

No comments: