Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Despicable.

as if I didn't have enough of schoolyard bullies, I face difficult co-sea-soldiers.

First was the best trainee in Sea Soldier Course. Extremely sensitive to touch, and selfish bastard sometimes, he can take the people around him for granted. Take for example, he can deliberately pour dust on my bed after sweeping the floor (because he was unhappy about me climbing on 'his' bed in order to clean his bedframe). And he frequently places his soiled uniform on my bed. And you claim you are the best trainee? Your wicked deed is done, and who shall forgive you if you sin, or when you go against your conscience? Unrepentant and unapologetic. Do you practise what you preach?

Why did I bring this up? Nevermind him. Today I was very upset that two of my peers resorted to schoolyard pranks and gangsterism. I was happily sitting down in my seat on the bus, minding my own business (tired, trying to sleep) when (I) the person behind, PTE L P pulled my hair - I ignored. Next, came the (II) candy wrapper on my hair, then I glared back. I changed my seat. (III) Pain [administered by PTE J L] - Knock on the head. Another bastard behind me. (IV)Go 2 seats toward the front - Knock on the head. F- IT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. In this mode, I was gaining heat fast - why are they knocking my head? Those bored f***s.

Being bullied is a sign of weakness. Rage registered in my head. I wanted to bash them up, SO BAD! I confronted them. I don't give a damn if I'm in uniform. And it took me a while to come to my senses - I pulled back due to the shouting of my friends. I stared down at Lei Peng, that MOFO SOB, unrepentant, stared straight back at me. Seriously, when you're mad, you're mad. I've become like him, the aggressive monster I detested so much.

Mockery, plus cowardly actions they displayed today, by throttling on my bedsheets the moment I turn around, making them dirty. Nevermind. What goes around comes around~ goes around comes around~ goes around comes around~ goes around comes around~ What goes around comes around~ What goes around comes around~ goes around comes around~goes around comes around~.. For now, I have to conjure my revenge in my imagination. Of course, I will settle my score if they get too far. Unapologetic, unrepentant, they remain - despicable mofos. However, God is dead in this world, Thus, peer support is in favour of Nazis, not Jews. Some people prefer to remain neutral. Now I understand how Feng He felt. This is a battle of Good and Evil, in the simplest degree. What goes around comes around~ you stinking MOFOS.. What's so bad about Feng He, anyway? He's better than you. I WISH FENG HE, WILL KICK YOUR ASS SOMEDAY, SO BAD - YOU'LL BE DOWN ON YOUR KNEES, GROVELLING AND BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS... SAME GOES FOR ALL OF YOU MOFOS WHO HAVE GROSSLY UNDERVALUED FENG HE'S CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR WEEKS OF TRAINING.. ASSHOLES!! END.

It makes me lose faith in people sometimes. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. (Edmund Burke) Dark side of man is omnipresent.. In a world without god. I wish god were alive, the miracles of old performed once again, and the angels bring forth peace and goodwill on earth.

==

I saw it in the MONSTER anime.I seek comfort from this passage in the bible. I have to exorcise the demons I face, the hideous beast within and without, who takes up various forms and disguises.

And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore.
Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea,
having ten horns and seven heads,
and on his horns were ten diadems,
and on his heads were blasphemous names.

And the beast which I saw was like a leopard,
and his feet were like those of a bear,
and his mouth like the mouth of a lion.
And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.

I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain,
and his fatal wound was healed.
And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast;

they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast;
and they worshiped the beast,

chanting, “Who is like unto the beast,
and who is able to wage war with him?”

- St John, Revelation 13 - The Beast from the Sea