Saturday, November 17, 2007

rolling stone gathers no moss

If my life-story - if - it was a book, it seems to have recurring themes of negativity.. Take for example,

I am a rolling stone that gathers no moss.

I am self-centered.

Or I always feel negative when it comes to blogging. waste of time.

"Mama, I let you down." that's the worst feeling - you've had since you were a child.

**



CHRIS COCO - STARLIGHT. A nice song I heard over Lush.. DJ with cool vibes.

**

last week played 'Hey! that's my Fish', 'PitchCar', 'Guillitoine', and Twists and Thurns (Germany postage boardgame).

this week was in camp acapella. Stubbornly didn't agree with the beat-boxing instructor and embarrassed myself onstage. Damn, I can't shake off the feeling.

the solo-lines .. who likes singing the supporting parts? singing the melody rocks.

man. i need songs for comfort. like



AYO - AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LOVE.

No comments: