Friday, November 09, 2007

All kinds of sad; all kinds of bad

Hanging On The Trees - Leslie Low

So on the way down
I count the days of numbers out
So on the way down
I lose the sense of meaning
Hey there, you know
All lights gone out
Time's running out
It's meant to be

Afar, a hanging on the trees
Away from sight and hearing
A time when all the leaves were green
Embarrassed now from blooming
Hey there, you know
Man's playing god
Life can be bought and sold with ease

Hang like a star
Lay down like a brick
I've been made a fool of me
Dry as a nail
Through flesh into wood
I've been made a fool of me
Hey there, you know
All kinds of sad
Grey kind of black is hanging on
All kinds of bad are hanging on.



feeling melancholic..
thumbing through my handphone contacts, I mused that people are meant to be forgotten... along with everything else I once knew.

bye stupid-ass. wasted your time reading. =P


In The Air - Leslie Low

Waiting by the gates of heaven for nothing you have seen
Waiting by the gates of hell for everything
Waiting by the roadside for a past you've grown from since
Waiting for a glimpse of what you'd been

Dead mountains surround you
Your friends they don't care anyway
Anyday
They'll turn you in
It's in the air

Waiting by the gates of freedom for time and nothing less
Waiting for the last in line, the rest
Waiting for a glimpse of hope
A sliver through the vent
Waiting on the wire to repent

Dead birds around you
You'll make friends in there anyway
Anyday
It's in the air.

No comments: