Saturday, May 28, 2005

Weirdo.

I went to NYJC's choir concert today; the first I've heard in a long time.

I could never stand for commenting about the songs. I did not hear most of them anyway. I seem to think the ones I sang in were better. This means I'm biased.

I may be sick of hearing the songs tt I sang before. I couldn't decide whether to close my eyes and listen, or to open and find out where the sound is coming from.

Anyway, I felt so diam today that I just kept quiet throughout the concert, and after it. As if I can't find anything to say to old friends.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the concert. It was anti-stress therapy. But I formulated some theories about my relationships.

I scratch my head thinking about shallow relationships and their 'hi-bye' limitations, and of deep, real friends that you can talk to on the same wavelength.

I thought to myself. Don't bother thinking. Just stone. "Don't worry because everything's gonna be all right!" - courtesy of a friend.

My studies are driving me crazy and I can't think of anything else.

Friends drive me crazy too.

===

Well, I got to thank Shanyu for treating me to a free show. :) OOPS.
At first I couldn't recognise you with long hair. Well, I hope you get better soon, and I'm sorry I couldn't pay you for it.

lawrence, yan ming, yan ren, huiling, jason, xuhao... My former classmates. See, I remember all of you! I really didn't expect the turnout. Well, all the best to all in life. Don't know when will we meet again...

No comments: