Monday, May 02, 2005

I quit

I'm sick of my job. Don't ask why.

I can't cope with the job - long working hours and low pay. after considering the opportunity cost; trading leisure time for menial, physically/mentally straining job was no doubt foolish.

Today I fell sick after clearing the rubbish and frying hashbrowns. Yesterday, I walked home in the rain, thinking over my decision.

The demand for hashbrowns overshot supply. I kept getting scoldings. It gets so routine after 3 weeks.

I wasted 9 grilled chicken patties when I mistook them for breakfast sausages.

It's a sick job. and I can't understand why people work there. Why people are so lazy and cannot cook nutritious food for themselves. Happy meal for the kids? Some people study in the air-conditioned environment with the sublimal messaging - advertisements over the radio...

I heard that the tasty KFC whipped potato sauce is derived from excess fried-chicken crumbs! Sick. Horrible fast food. No more will I succumb to temptations of any fast-food chain when faced with a choice!

Back to the valued hawker centres of old.

Lesson reaped: I must study hard and get a good job in future.

No comments: