Tuesday, November 23, 2004

My Handphone is Lost

Why are Singaporeans so dishonest?
Are we witnessing the failure of the education system?


I am 'careless fool'. I am a victim. You have left me without a word, standing there. Pity me. Pity me. Think over what you have done! Wasn't it exceptionally cruel? But clever!

I know that there are 2 opportunistic bastards out there, grinning away at the prospect of making small fortune. Do not be tempted by unexpected gains! I see that you have left on the road to hell. Sometimes, in order to vent my anger, I curse you everyday; but I can't find my intended target; and within the walls of my room, they echo back, leaving me in a cruel state of my reflections.

No. My curses will never find you! Yet I sincerely hope that you will not sleep well for the rest of your days. I hope it poisons your mind as the loss of it poisons mine.

If anyone tries to sell you a Sony Ericsson T230 colorphone, or a Nokia 3315 (both Blue cover models)... Try asking the person about its origin.

And be careful on the MRT. Zip up all your bags.

No comments: