Monday, November 01, 2004

Maintaining my blog isn't one of my priorities anymore, and I write all too serious posts. I've been reading up Singapore's BEST BLOG! It's very amusing - I FEEL SO INFERIOR. =)

Enough with the negatives. I finished the Da Vinci Code. It was kind of boring halfway into the book. I thought I came across too many twists - I can't keep up with the pace. So all those events took place in the space of 2 days? Without sleep, nor food nor drink, those characters can combat fatigue and still remain so focused throughout the story! Meanwhile, I rub my eyes while they swam in tears across the pages.

I never expected Teabing, the Grail Historian to turn out to be the big bad guy. I am also curious about the true location of the holy grail. Is it really hidden beneath the Louvre Museum? It's a work of fiction. Right?

Here's additional food for thought:
http://arrrgh.redeaglespirit.com/archives/001099.html

No comments: