Thursday, August 12, 2004

How to?

Ever since I got into Polytechnic, I found out that MY time is not quite my own...

Instead, it is for sharing with the rest of your classmates - or you'll risk getting outcast.

Time is something - an entity - that I have to conquer... to win over, on my side...

Somewhere in between playing Alien Scum, an arcade flying-ship shooter, on my handphone (Sony Ericsson 230), and trying to read - spilling my eyes over - a textbook on a jerking bus; I wonder where did it all go. Perhaps I spent too MUCH time looking outside the window, or looking at girls...

Nah. It all comes down to the management of time.

* * *

I was wondering whether I might be spending too much money on transport. I live in '...', I tell my friends. I change from bus to MRT and back to bus again at the interchange - in a single trip.

"Then why did you come to TP?" came the crushing reply.

No comments: