Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Where do I go from here?

I've got 16 for my L1R5. A1 in Science (Physics, Chemistry). The rest are B3s, with an exception of a B4 for Combined Humanities...

-_-''' I can't believe I slogged for my Social Studies...


The auditorium was in a mess. Everyone dispersed shortly after receiving their results, with no care for past 'half-formed' relationships or whatsoever...

Later, I went to Zhen Gang's house to 'celebrate' or play 'Worms'. He was tired from the day's events and fell asleep while I played by myself. I got dragged out to the TJC Mardi Gras at 7PM. We had a good chat on the bus... since we had been in different classes from Sec 3... I paid $4 for admission. (Damn) But I got to know ZG's classmates - who are such wonderful people! I also got to know my previously unfamiliar schoolmates...

Saturday witnessed my eldest cousin's wedding. I had free champagne at the wedding dinner. (Hahaha!) Not to mention 2 glasses of red wine! Guess what music they played? Canon in D by Soprano Boys Choir, Kevin Kern's Sundial Dreams and (dunno what) 'life is a wonderful journey'. I heard Norah Jones' 'Dunno Why' a few times...

"My heart is drenched in wine..."

Yeah. *As I raise up a glass of champagne* (and eat those savoury brown/white heart-shaped chocolates... hmm... yummy!!) Life's good... Yet, something's amiss...

"Wish you were here!"

=D LOL!

* * * RE-EDIT * * *

Sunday was the day I got stressed. "Where should I go, JC or Poly?" In fact, I saw this nick several times on MSN... I found myself stumped at the same question... I needed counselling.

No comments: