Tuesday, March 30, 2004

OK Computer rocks!!

Now that I've bought the album, I'm convinced OK Computer is the Best Rock Album of the 20th Century! ^_^

Airbag - flying around in space...
Paranoid Android - 'Gigantic' song, a fine example of progressive rock.
Subterranean Homesick Alien - alien abduction?
Exit Music (For A Film) - Romeo and Juliet film credits.
Let Down - spaced out. Helpless. My favourite!
Karma Police - arrest me! Cool.
Fitter Happier = more productive
Electioneering - I trust I can rely on your vote. Is this Rock N' Roll?
Climbing Up The Walls - scary screaming.
No Surprises - nice, lovely song!
Lucky - cool electric guitar solo in the middle...
The Tourist - almost perfect! Ending the album by striking a triangle...

Coldplay's Parachutes is also very good. X_x I mean it has very affecting songs too. How to illustrate how I feel?

Coldplay + Radiohead = Coldhead + Radioplay

Not meaning... I'VE BECOME SO DUMB I CAN'T FEEL U THERE... BECOME MORE LIKE ME AND BE LESS LIKE U!! ^_^

Err... Sorry, I'm not thinking straight.
"I'll be alright. I'm just UPTIGHT!"

No comments: