Thursday, March 11, 2004

I Get Real.

"All you have to do, is to decide what to do with the time that is given to you."

Familiar? Above, J.R. Tolkien as Gandalf in a dialogue between Frodo and Gandalf in the caves of Moria. What should I do with my time (in life)? Pursue a dream.

I got myself enlisted in an 'advanced' choir.

As for relationships. I'm not ready for one yet. I'm only beginning to understand... Nothing is as simple as it seems... I've understood the following example...

Worked Example: To Prove Girls are Evil

GIRLS require TIME and MONEY.
=> GIRLS = TIME x MONEY

and TIME is MONEY... $$$
=> TIME = MONEY

MONEY is the ROOT of ALL EVIL...
=> MONEY = sqrt.EVIL

=> GIRLS = MONEY x MONEY
= (sqrt.EVIL)^2 = EVIL

Therefore, GIRLS are EVIL! :p

Many thanks to Mr Lim Bock Seng (a very cool teacher in MI) for showing me this one! =)

No comments: