Sunday, April 23, 2006

Politics are evil.

rulers r more or less attracted by power. They ultimately deny, of course! But where's the truth? Why the hell is one old man desperately clinging on to his seat, trying to retain his power? All the same, why are rulers (emperors) fervent believers of dynasties? Do they believe their mandate (ability to rule) takes root in their genes?

What mechanisms are there in place for keeping out all opposition? Look around you for all the subtleties, and all the obvious signs. F***ed up, I say. Media coverage, giving out $$ just before the election... buying our votes.

And on the TV, talk, talk... "Your lips keep moving, but all I hear is BLAH BLAH". Just how many promises can anyone make w/o breaking them? Openess and political freedom? (Now the arrests, the police, the insiders, the pitiable sycophants which you and me are guilty of behaving) Now where is the love, MAN?

I hate soundchecks. The emcee is KING in these events. He who loves the sound of his own voice. He can make/ break an event. He is f***ing noisy. especially early in the morning, when human alertness is at peak, the din is magnified hundredfold

Policemen are stationed downstairs, so the urge to pelt them with waterbombs is curbed. I mean, who the f*** wakes up at 7.30 AM on Sunday morning, to dance tracks like CRAZY FROG? What about our way of life? This is unforgivable...

I swore - if I were above 21, and there was an opposition candidate in my constituency, I won't vote for The PAP. "But screw, I'm only nineteen". I meana what the fucka? Everyone in the house that morning, was complaining & grumbling. And I devised evil plans I would get back at them, were it not for the policemen outside, slaves with their own reserves of power.

Due to media coverage of what SM Goh has done for us. I admit I greatly respect him. But waking up a best friend prematurely from slumber for no good reason, would be enough to make a sore enemy.

You know my parents don't have a good impression of MM Lee. Deep in their hearts, they have always resented the closing of Nan Tah University, their alma mater (the current Nanyang Technological University).

Yes. Palace politics are worse. *watches Jewel in the Palace*

No comments: