Sunday, June 20, 2004

Update

It's over! I feel a sense of loss sink in.

This performance was not good enough - for many... (choir members esp ^_^"' )

BUT I TRIED MY BEST...

If someone calls you before the performance asking for directions you'd be stressed. I felt very stressed that evening. Sure, and you had to be the first to walk upstage! I didn't find time to scan the audience and search for familiar faces - your parents (and relatives) are sitting in the front row, watching you intently. I remembered that I'm only a bass - so I should tone down. I should remember to smile more often...

I didn't listen to the rest of the choir... I didn't really blend in or anything. I couldn't relax. My feet hurt, wearing the strange black shoes.

But I did not zao sia in any of the songs. ^_^

Thanks for all valuable feedback:

I would really hate to disappoint you next time!

No comments: