Sunday, June 06, 2004

Imagination

I dreamt I gatecrashed TJC. Teachers held everyone in line and inspected us one-by-one for illegal articles. "HANDPHONES were NOT ALLOWED". Time was running out and I quickly left my HP in a shallow drain like my friend before me.

I got into a Chinese Lecture? The teacher rolled out the attendance list. I took the place of one of the 2 USA attachment student absentees (probably fighting in Iraq). I wonder which movie I was in. It all sounded so illogical that I slipped back into consciousness.

I have been to TJC only twice, but I feel TJC is like a chalet. o.O

- Some cool music from the Jack Neo film -
"Saturday, Sunday will open or not...?" o.O in Mandarin.

I first heard that on the radio, when my father was driving the car. My father made a comment that it's stupid. I laughed or rather - winced. What's worse was when Jack said he was good at making "4D" films... o.O

No comments: