Saturday, April 19, 2008

Traumatised

Really traumatised just now. Me, James and Khong Guan, were walking to the Bus-stop along Bukit Timah Road, gazing at the monkeys.

"Look, monkeys!" I can't remembered who said that.

"Oh how cute" -- Yeah, I'm a guy who says such things. Really, they looked amiable.

The grey brown creatures were playing on the greeny slope on the side of the road. As we passed by, they stopped to gaze at us, and us at them. Khong Guan took out his camera handphone.

"Damn, can't take a good shot... can't focus..."

"Don't take pictures of them! Last time one of 'em was on the railing... chased me and almost clawed me." said James.

Two young girls of secondary school age were walking towards us from the opposite direction. One of them was taking pictures of the monkey ahead with a black camera handphone.

Khong Guan carries on taking pictures, while we stood there and eyeballed the monkey of interest.

"I wish I could take video..."

We walked over to the next monkey, while the girls had just passed behind us. The monkey sat there sitting on the slope, behind a small broken branch, facing us. Another monkey ahead of us made a sudden movement that grabbed our attention. With a few bounds, it leapt swiftly over to the sitting monkey, turned him/her around, stood up, and grabbed the first monkey's ass to reveal a pink strip of flesh, and started a movement that seemed like he was thrusting energetically into the monkey's backside.

This continued over a few seconds, as we gaped in shock. The monkey stopped as sudden as he started, and turned around to look at us. I was observing in distaste. It had completely dissolved the cuteness in monkey appreciation, and completely ruined my impression of the monkeys.

"Ee... Look what the monkey is doing.."

I looked back the path we had travelled from to see the two girls observing the monkeys now, with curious interest. I think I had urged the others to walked on. It was barbaric, and absolutely disgusting..

"See, ZH, they are not as pure and innocent as you think they are. That monkey was smiling as he did it" James chuckled. James was telling me that the first monkey is a male.

Omg.. it's so R21... I thought.

Horny monkeys. Gay horny monkeys... *shudder*

No comments: