Monday, April 21, 2008

maybe I shouldn't read the Murakami novels. The content explored in these novels are, though heartfelt, far too frivolous. It's just like reading Maxim.

Have you ever wondered if you were ready for death?

It's not a case of suicidal thoughts, but the stream of events playing into your consciousness seem far too smooth to be real. It's too predictable... this life here in Singapore. We're viable bacteria growing at the centre of the colony, far too sheltered from external influences in the culture medium. But if the world ends, our single-cell biological system will be plunged into chaos first...

Damn. A single thought gives rise to a rapid succession of thoughts. You can sense the disorientation in my analogies.

I am going to need some good reading material and I need to stick to my goals. Out.

No comments: