Tuesday, December 07, 2004

New philosophy!

I came across a new philosophy of life.

"Dun play-play." In all aspects of life, whether studying or making friends, it is inadvisable to fool around.

It is no exception when it comes to music. When you lose all your notes, you just have to pick yourself up and start over again.

There is also a limit to other people's tolerance. I feel bad, of course. But this serves a good reminder for me to take the wheel, steer and take control of my life, or else it's going nowhere. (truthful advice sounds ingratiating to the ear)

Challenging are the daily demands of life; and this supposedly, speeds up the evolution of humans, as they work under the hectic pace of daily life, finding solutions to a never-ending trove of problems.

*yawn* what am I talking about? I hope it makes sense.

Did I drink too much lime juice?

No comments: