Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Course selection.

There's nothing more I want to do now, but study.
It's useless thinking about it - Biotechnology or Biomedical Science?

"Begin with the end in mind", I recalled a precious lesson. I should have worked harder last term, if I knew the stakes. But that's past. I thought over my mistakes. Losing pace with the lectures was critical. That cost me. Co-Curricular Activities were not supposed to be a priority. And yet, I let life go where it taketh me.

My GPA sucks. I think over how my coursemates managed to score distinctions. What is it about them that sets them apart from the rest? There's no substitute for hard work. And it's worthless writing here. Should my grades impr-

I find myself in the 3rd Quarter of the cohort. I considered whether I should start doing my homework faithfully. (Undoubtedly, yes.) I have awakened. I am in control of my life. From today, I'll let none steal my time away from me.

Once more in the pits of depression, I look up.
And what do I see? A nightsky filled with numerous stars.
When will I get there? How do I get there?
The quest for greatness.


Rock music always sounds looped... somehow. Looped synthesized music, and it ends with the catchy tune.

Keane - Untitled 1 (from the album, Hopes and Fears)

It's the rhythm that catches my attention. Then there's the notes - the melody, fitting pieces onto the song.

It's as depressing as Kid A. All the radiohead numbers.

No comments: