Thursday, April 08, 2004

*NOTICE*

Due to my poor time management skills... Always using the same phrases, lame excuses and all those boring - incomplete entries... Due to my poor management of human relationships and lack of resources... Due to listening to too many CDs... I've decided to temporarily stop blogging. Please don't bother to check back for a week!!

I need to sort out my thinking. I will be visiting the library to go for retraining... Remember! Learn, Relearn and Unlearn! The library is a fascinating place to live in. I've been busy reading on the cosmos... Nah.

No more jobs for me (see the incomplete 'Misadventure'). My hands are full with tackling the choir and guitar course...

My loyal readers, thank you for all your support! =D (Sorry for the inconvenience...)

No comments: