Sunday, May 20, 2007

Notice :(

Dear Blog-readers.

KNOW THIS - on the 19th of MAY, Saturday, around 7.20 pm - my lovely Grandma - 81 years old - passed away peacefully, on her deathbed in her own home, and will be, forever sleeping among the stars.

Printed on her Death Certificate, the diagnoses:

1) Adeno Carcinoma of unknown origin with Metastasis to the bone

2) Lung Carcinoma

Her disease onset was 5 years. And severely crippling her for the last 2 months,

Her four sons and six daughters, gathered around her small bedroom, to see her off during the last moments.

It was a heart-wrenching experience for me, the hapless grandson, to be away from her side until late Saturday morning, only able to talk to someone unconscious, semi-comatose (quoting an Aunt). She was no doubt, suffering in the hospital ward. So my aunties and uncles got her discharged, and an ambulance to transport her back to her home @ 74 Marine Drive.

I hope Grandma's soul would remain at peace, and get reincarnated soon. Preferably, to be a bird would not be such a bad thing (quoting an Aunt).

I would not have the mood to blog for awhile. Out of respect for her - the best Grandma I've had - I have to reflect and recollect my memories.

=

Dear Bro.

If you'd agree with me and Mom and Dad (and Grandma's advice to keep you in the dark.), it wasn't a good idea to tell you straight away. But we're glad you found out, and hope you'd get better after a few days of mourning.

I'm staying in the wake for the next few days until Wednesday.

3 comments:

威(たけし) said...

thanks. I know that you all did it for my good. help me stay by her side during the wake. thank you.

Anonymous said...

My sincere condolence to you and your family. Your grandma has found an even better place, a place of utopia, and the very place my grandfather went to last June.

I live in.. said...

Thanks for your well wishes.