Saturday, March 12, 2005

Uncle's opinion.

Today, 2 children, totally unrelated to me called me uncle. They were gathering donations for 'Z' charity organisation.

I am saddened that I have lost my youth.

* * *

"The more pretty a girl is, the higher the cost of her maintenance". I thought about my hypothesis for a while, but found it to be not true - I'm being a sour grape.

There has been no history of me being implicated in a mutual relationship. I always thought schooling is the time for studying and making friends. I've always been attracted to girls with good grades.

But sometimes, I think otherwise. After all, my hormones are raging. From young, my parents have switched channels whenever the TV actors get into some form of intimacy, whether kissing or the James Bond scenes (sex and sex all over again). Basically, they would jump up quickly and seize the remote. At the end of all action movies, they would frown upon the set and say, "Ang-moh people is like that one! Everytime kiss-kiss!"

I think I'm a born conservative because of that - the conditioning put in place throughout my childhood. It sounds like some form of Buddhism - renouncing the desires of the flesh. But it's effective!

A few weeks ago while I was using the PC in the library, a young couple was sitting across me. I was trying to concentrate on the monitor, but they were getting into unneccessary intimacy, making me wince in discomfort.

Firstly, I long to start off with a peer relationship. When things are fine, can a relationship possibly develop. I am not a desperado. I'm just looking for true love.

No comments: