Sunday, March 27, 2005

Introvert zh

... at last, it's back to blogging, and time to put my creativity to work!

With a new layout, I hope things for me will start afresh; and as cells die and renew themselves with each passing day, I will approach each day with a more positive attitude towards life.

I've learnt today that age usually accounts for the amount of life experiences. My brother had invested his time on books in college. I was saying to him, "this book is great..." to convince him to read it, when he said he had already done so at a younger age. That was felt akin to a slap on the face.

* * *

Yesterday, spent my time with some of my friends in my secondary school CCA, choir. I was full of mixed feelings about it, but I felt very happy to see them again at April's house. I never felt so happy to see the seniors. I had no idea of what they were like, or how much they have changed. But they DO have magnetic personalities, and I think that everyone was very happy that day. We played around a bit in the early hours of Easter sunday. We watched football, anime, a horror movie. Everyone was slowly falling asleep one by one.

I felt sad to leave the next morning, because I thought I had left a part of me among them. In fact, I left my water bottle there, and I'm wondering when I would see it again. (Well, I had not enough sleep)

Thanks to April for hosting the 'get-together' party. Even though everyone had to disperse the next morning, with sleepiness in their eyes. I'm glad to have been in such wonderful company.

If anyone of you out there reads this blog. I'd say I love you all, you guys rock. Take care~!

No comments: